Practice Helpful Hints
- Please be sure to bring your practice suits, goggles, and caps to each practice. Caps, goggles and suits rip/break, so always bring a spare.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before practice begins in order to ensure that swimmers are on deck and ready to go when practice begins.
- Swimmers should use the bathroom before practice. Bathroom breaks will be kept to a minimum during practice.
- Have goggles and caps adjusted prior to the start of practice
- Listen to your coach and follow directions. Sitting on the deck and not getting in the pool is not acceptable.
- Bring water bottles to practice. Breaks to use a water fountain will be avoided.
- Swimmers should wear less expensive practice suits to practice and save their team suits for meets.
- Swimmers should attend as many practices as possible in order to have the most success..
- Swimmers should be supportive and respectful of their coaches, officials, parents, teammates and opponents. Also, swimmers should be respectful of the property of their teammates and to our swim club.
Simple formatted text